Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: *a huge silver platter with...*

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seconds are okay.....but sloppy? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, i dont know, I dont think I could be a sloppy seconds picker upper kinda guy... well, not in the sense of, a guy's doing a girl, then stops, and i'm right there to pick up where he left off... that'd just be gross/weird. wink

    but, for the right amount of money, I might do that. hahahaha... but then i'd be a true weirdo, at least I'd feel weird, so I'd rather not.

    But I do enjoy a good boinking wink

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  3. #33
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ahhh Hannibal *L* I dont' know what it is but you always make me laugh *L*

    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *bonks Hanny*...*sucks on a cyber cigarette*

    Was it good for you too baby?...Did you cum?..*rolls off the bed LMAO*...

    *wipes a tear from my eye*...hehehe Im so funny I kill myself sometimes...*L* wink

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

    [This message has been edited by The Lady Belle (edited January 01, 2002).]

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *brings out the mop to clean up the seconds*

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  6. #36
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Name the show...

    "HA! I KILL ME!"


    for the person who names it... a cyber boinking by me!


    *and yes, it was great!!!! I love a good boinking, be it cyber or real! LMAO!!*

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  7. #37
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ALF!!!!

    Damn, that took me a good 30 seconds or REAL hard thinking... can we get a cup of coffee instead?

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  8. #38
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a cup of coffee it is....
    *goes and makes a pot and brings you a piping hot cup*
    there you are...
    *sits down to his hot cocoa*
    I don't drink coffee, to weird for me biggrin

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    *looks forlornly at my empty teapot* frown

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coffee I have coffee I like coffee, coffee makes me smile want some coffee? I can get you some coffeesome people say coffee makes me hyper I dont think it makes mehyper no it makes me happy I can get you some coffee!

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •